Oh friends. I’m trying not to fan girl too hard.. but I’ve gotta say, it’s pretty hard to do right now.
TONY HORTON IS ON THE PODCAST!
If you haven’t listened to an episode yet, please check out this one! Also, if you’re a fan of the pod, please take a second to leave a review or rating – it would help me out so much and help me continue to book such incredible guests.
Here’s a bit more about Tony:
Tony Horton is the wildly popular creator of the most successful fitness program in America, P90X®. He’s also the creator of other best-selling fitness series: P90X2®, P90X3®, and Ten Minute Trainer®, and Power 90, to name a few. Tony is a world-class motivational speaker and the author of top-selling books “Bring It,” Crush It!” and “The Big Picture.” He’s appeared on countless television programs as a fitness and lifestyle expert to promote healthy living through exercise and proper nutrition. In line with his fitness concept, Power Nation, Tony’s newest creation is his brand new supplement line, Power Life, aimed at supporting people’s health through proper nutrition. Power Life helps people get the protein and nutrients they need without unnecessary added ingredients.
For more information, please visit www.mypowerlife.com
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
– Background info and how he became the trainer on so many of our TV screens 🙂
– What a typical day looks like (morning routine etc)
– The secret to his long-term consistency and what his personal health and fitness routine looks like
– Building A Stress Management Plan – tips on what to include
– Listeners feeling overwhelmed with getting back into a routine after the events of the past 18 months. Are there any daily tips you’d recommend, or ideas on how to get back into a health and fitness routine?
– All about Power Life! What are the products like, and where everyone can find them. (The vegan protein powder is deeeelicious)
– His tips on being Healthy in Real Life
– and so.much.more!
Resources from this episode:
This link gets you $75 off my beloved sauna blanket, the HIGHERdose. Use this link and the code FITNESSISTA75 for $75 off! I use this 3-4 times a week and it’s super relaxing, I love the benefits of infrared sauna (in a portable blanket!), and it makes my skin glow.
Thank you so much for listening and for all of your support with the podcast! Please leave a rating or review if you enjoyed this episode. If you leave a rating, head to this page and you’ll get a little “thank you” gift from me to you.